The Research Computing Advisory Committee is charged as follows:
- Make recommendations to create a sustainable and appropriate research computing environment.
- Enable UF researchers to conduct leading edge research.
- Enable UF researchers to compete for resource allocations within UF and from external sponsors.
- Encourage state, national and international partnerships with other research institutions.
- Ensure that information resources that support research are up to date.
For more information, including meeting reports and membership, please visit the Research Computing Advisory Committee webpage.