GatorLink Account Required
If you are a non-UF research collaborator and need a GatorLink account, submit a support request naming your faculty sponsor and research group. Research Computing staff will contact you and guide you through the process of obtaining an account.
ResVault is a secure data management and analysis environment. Use of the system is limited both by policy and by the need for investments to establish access.
Faculty wishing to use ResVault for research should:
- Contact email@example.com to begin the process. In addition, please provide the following:
- Information about the type of data being analyzed and compliance measures required (please provide IRB, Risk Assessment, or TCP numbers as appropriate).
- What software will be needed to analyze the data.
- If available, a list of users who will need training and access.
- Research Computing will establish one or more teams and provide a free 3-month trial. After that trial, continued access requires an investment in resources.
- Once a team has been established, all users should:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a live (in-person or online) training session for your team. Accounts will be activated at the training. You will not be able to login until the account is activated.