In continuation of the AI Retreat, we are offering a short workshop on AI in Research Computing, Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 10:30AM – 12:00PM, via Zoom. To attend, register below. Zoom link will be emailed to you.
- Erik Deumens: Overview of UF as the AI University with HiPerGator AI powered by NVIDIA as the most advanced AI infrastructure for academic work on AI in the world.
- Ying Zhang: Overview of the hardware and software resources at Research Computing that support AI research
- Dan Maxwell:The AI Seminar Series: A Conversation about Informal (non-credit) AI Learning Experiences at UF
- Matt Gitzendanner: UF Research Computing will expand training content to include AI and collaborate with Dan on the AI Seminar Series experiences. In addition, GPU resources will be made available for courses that wish to incorporate hands-on learning experiences. We are also interested in working with faculty to develop modules for courses, helping faculty add AI content to their courses.
NVIDIA DGX A100 Webinar
Higher education and research institutions are pioneers of innovation, entrusted to train the future workforce on emerging technologies like data analytics, scientific simulation, AI, and visualization. These technologies require powerful compute infrastucture to enable fastest time to scietific exploration and insights.
In this webinar, discover how NVIDIA DGX A100 unifies all workloads with top performance, simplifies infrastructure deployment, and delivers cost savings.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- What trends are driving higher education and research towards a unified and centralized compute infrastructure.
- Why DGX A100 is the universal platform for combining simulation, AI, data analytics, and visualization.
- How leading institutions are building AI centers of excellence with DGX A100 for breakthrough results and discovery.
Join us after the presentation for a live Q&A session.
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST