Questions and issues with HiPerGator should be communicated to the Research Computing staff via the UFRC Support System, unless it concerns ResShield (FISMA) or ResVault support. Support requests provide a traceable, permanent record of your issue and are systematically reviewed on a daily basis to ensure they are addressed as quickly as possible whereas issues submitted via email can be easily lost or overlooked. Please select the category below that best applies to the request you wish to submit.
Help Us Help You
Please follow these tips for providing a good request:
- If you have a problem script, let us know where the script is located. Avoid pasting the script or job error output into a ticket
- Use meaningful, specific subject headers
- Be precise and informative about your problem
- Describe the symptoms of your problem in chronological order
- Describe the goal, not the step