Questions and issues with HiPerGator should be communicated to the UFIT Research Computing staff via the UFIT RC Support System, unless it concerns ResShield (FISMA) or ResVault support. Support requests provide a traceable, permanent record of your issue and are systematically reviewed daily to ensure they are addressed as quickly as possible, whereas issues submitted via email can be easily lost or overlooked. Please select the category below that best applies to your request.
Help Us Help You!
Please follow these tips for providing a good request:
- If you have a problem script, let us know where the script is located. Avoid copying and pasting the script into a ticket
- Use meaningful, specific subject headers
- Be precise and informative about your problem
- Describe the symptoms of your problem in chronological order
- Describe the goal, not the step