Upcoming Events: GENI Regional Workshop & Engineering Conference
GENI (Global Environment for Network Innovations) provides a virtual laboratory for networking and distributed systems research and education. Being well suited for exploring networks at scale, GENI promotes innovations in network science, security, services, and applications. The following events, hosted by Florida International University, are currently available for registration:
- Monday, March 13th, 2017
- GRW provides an opportunity to learn about GENI and how it can be used to meet your research and education needs.
- Registration is free, but space is limited. Those interested are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 & Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- GEC25 is a two day program that provides content of general interest to experimenters, developers, and practitioners; participation is invited from all over the world.
- The registration fee is $250 before February 19, 2017. After this date, the registration fee will be $300.