Spring 2022 HiPerGator Training
📅 January 20, 2022
The Research Computing Spring Training Schedule is below. HiPerGator training sessions will be held on most Thursdays from 10:40 to noon. This semester, we plan to offer both in-person (in the UFII Seminar Room, CISE E252) and Zoom options. Please register by 9:00am the day of the training to receive the Zoom link. The sessions will be recorded and posted on the Pre-recorded training page.
- January 20th, 10:40- noon: ONLINE ONLY: An Introduction to the Linux Command Line. Please register here.
- January 27th, no HiPerGator Training this week. Nvidia Parabricks training to be announced soon.
- February 3rd, 10:40-noon: HiPerGator: SLURM Submission Scripts. Please register here.
- February 10th, 10:40- noon: HiPerGator: SLURM Scripts for MPI Jobs. Please register here.
- February 17th, 10:40- 11:30: Running Graphical Applications on HiPerGator. Please register here.
- February 24th, 10:40- noon: Jupyter Lab & Jupyter Notebooks for R, Python and more. Please register here.
- March 3rd, 10:40- noon: Git and github.com. Please register here.